Skinny D124 U.S.A. (1.4 x 7.3 meters)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Nach einigen Vorfällen in der jüngsten Vergangenheit möchten wir eindringlichst darauf hinweisen keine Bilder zu posten für die keine Rechte bestehen, siehe auch Punkt 9.2 der Boardregeln.

Plan ist es am Pfingstwochenende 22.5.21 bis 24.5.21 die Software hier auf den aktuellsten Stand zu bringen. Das erfordert einen kompletten Datenimport in eine neue Installation. Da einige Dinge nicht importiert werden können ( Markt, Shop, Webdisk ) solltet ihr wichtige Daten vorsichtshalber notieren ( Kauf/Verkauf im Marktplatz ). Optisch wird sich etwas ändern, wir versuchen es so nah wie möglich am aktuellen Aussehen anzupassen. Wir müssen hier mit der Zeit gehen, die hier laufende Software wird schon seit einem Jahr nicht mehr unterstützt. Diesen Hinweis könnt ihr mit dem x rechts deaktivieren.
    Das Team von freeslotter

• I understand your driving style. But if you like drifting, my track is defintly the better drifttrack :D
      You think the straits are to short? But i say to you, the curve combinations with counter swing will make your car more drifting than only hard acceleration out of the curves! And only hard acceleration and late braking will be boring much faster than my track. For my track you need much more skill to drive fast.
      So please try my Variant to see the differences in drivingstyles. And i think there are a lot of long straits too in my Variant.
      Only for testing you don´t need all borders.
    • ebay Werbung
    • Mcbeth wrote:

I understand your driving style. But if you like drifting, my track is defintly the better drifttrack :D
      You think the straits are to short? But i say to you, the curve combinations with counter swing will make your car more drifting than only hard acceleration out of the curves! And only hard acceleration and late braking will be boring much faster than my track. For my track you need much more skill to drive fast.
      So please try my Variant to see the differences in drivingstyles. And i think there are a lot of long straits too in my Variant.
      Not drifting as in floating all over the place, but rocketing out of a turn full throttle, right on the edge of traction.

For instance, you have seen TD-80s new track. I think it looks great, but that does not suit my driving style. I prefer discrete turns separated by long(ish) straights.

Also, discrete turns and straights are easier to comprehend and marshall when novices are driving. This is a digital race track for multiple cars.

I think your track has more visual appeal, but less driving appeal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Longbow ().

• Longbow wrote:

Mcbeth wrote:

I understand your driving style. But if you like drifting, my track is defintly the better drifttrack :D
      Not drifting as in floating all over the place, but rocketing out of a turn full throttle, right on the edge of traction.
      For instance, you have seen TD-80s new track. I think it looks great, but that does not suit my driving style. I prefer discrete turns separated by long(ish) straights.

Also, discrete turns and straights are easier to comprehend and marshall when novices are driving. This is a digital race track for multiple cars.

I think your track has more visual appeal, but less driving appeal.
      Ok i understand what you mean. You are a real "digital" driver. Than i´m out :D
    • ebay Werbung
    • This is the "final" design of track #1. 31.74m / 104ft. I already have some modifications in mind, but they will require some more curves.

I have more straight borders on order. I would like to put full borders everywhere, but ... expensive. What is shown in pic are bare necessity for drifting out of turns, and so that cars do not fall off the overpass.

Also, there is a shortage of the Carrera 30367 Lane Change pack. Until that is back in stock, the layout only has two X LC and a single right LC leading to the pit lane. (underneath the overpass.)

track (9).png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Longbow ().

• I would shorten that underneath section on the right by one straight to assist with visibility. You won't really lose much by doing so, I had a similar but slightly less view restrictive arrangement that I found annoying until I changed it. Otherwise looking good though.
    • Protoracer wrote:

I would shorten that underneath section on the right by one straight to assist with visibility. You won't really lose much by doing so, I had a similar but slightly less view restrictive arrangement that I found annoying until I changed it. Otherwise looking good though.
      This is a good suggestion. I have tested visibility by raising the upper section 6 8 niches or 15cm. . If seated, visibility is acceptable, although bringing it forward will make it a non issue. Will also make supporting the upper easier.

I still have to see how the center "s" drives; does an extra length of straight make it more fun and challenging?
    • When you raise your curves, keep some banking in mind.
      Or at your long straight, install a bump or sink. I think 5cm (1 book :) ) is enough.
      It will be more challenging instead of only hard acceleration and hard braking ;)

Just keep in mind.

Than I have to read your posts sometime twice because you use english abbreviations.
      X LC —> means X-crossing from german wording point of view ;)
      :winke2: The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
    • ebay Werbung
    • That is a little bit over lapping, i think you will have problems with the overview.
      On the right side your car is completely hidden
      I think the old once are better.