SCX -D WIRELESS SYSTEM

• HI All,

I was wandering if there is anyone that can help me review / test / put together a wireless controller system for SCX-D.
    I already have schematics and the Arduino program Given to me from a gentlemen that made his own DIY project for his kids and was kind enough to share the project with me.
    I will gladly share the info if there is anyone with the electronic knowledge( I don't) to help me out (and the rest of the SCX-D community).
    I know there was a wireless system from Slotcarsolutions but they don't make it anymore.
    I also had someone make gerber files for a prototype PCB but I'm not sure if its correct.
    Can Anyone help? Thanks

• ebay Werbung
  • Hello Sorano74
    I saw you were also in other Froen and nobody reacted to it.
    No handheld controller manufacturer like Slot.it has been ready to make a wireless version.
    There will also be little interest in this. There is SCX WOS and SCA Advance - cordless handheld controllers are used there. The financial outlay is greater than switching to the Advance system.
    good luck
    Jörg

Joerg K.
    Gruppe-C der rest ist warten....

• Hi Joerg

Thanks for the replay . The cost for the parts ( I did purchase the parts and I also had some PCB made) is about 50-70 Euros for 3 cars .
    I know about the wos system but its not supported by any race management software( I think).

I also know about the advance new system but it would be costly to convert the old systems to the new especially if you own many cars.
    this also allows the use of a sloit controller .

If nothing happens I will have to give up also .

Thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!